Our Bahama Shutters surpass Florida Building Code HVHZ & non-HVHZ requirements and IBC/IRC ASTM Standard requirements, which are the most rigid in the nation. Our Bahama Shutters have Florida Building Code HVHZ/non-HVHZ approvals for all regions, as well as the Texas Department of Insurance evaluation reports. Unlike conventional Bahama Shutters, our Bahama Shutters employ articulating louvers that offer the best outward views, with the ability to close and prohibit large volumes of air from pressurizing the structure. Since our Bahama Shutters are permanently affixed to your home or business, they require no storage space. The FullView™ utilizes a traditional 2” louver design and has the best outward view of any traditional Bahama. Our Bahama utilizes a 4” louver virtually doubling the outward view while decreasing energy costs and improving your homes aesthetics.
Bahama Shutter Benefits:
All HVHZ/non-HVHZ, as well as Texas Department of Insurance evaluated
Butt Jointed Corners for Superior Strength and Paint Adhesion
- Bahama Features Outstanding Outward Views and Virtually Unlimited Widths
Blades can have Articulating Louvers (moveable—no backing required) or Fixed
- Bahamas Permanently Installed, or Removable for use in Storms and High-Winds.
- Hollow Blades span—up to 53”
- Solid Blades span—up to 38”
- Easy to Operate and Adjust
- Almost 2” between Louvers
- Increased Energy Efficiency
- Unobstructed Airflow
- Tested to ASTM E1886-E and TAS 201-202-203
- 9-lb Large missile impact resistant
- Variable adjustments Shut full to Wide open
- Increased Property Value
Standard colors: Mill and White. (Custom colors are special ordered)
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Are you looking for more information about our products? Request a Callback!
Error: Contact form not found.